January 19, 2009

Here comes the...

Ring bearer!!
This past weekend, we got to witness as Heath and JuliAnne became one. We had such a good time and felt so special to be a part of such a sweet couple's wedding ceremony. Here are just a few pictures of our little cutie fulfilling his role as the ring bearer!
I'm pretty sure he is thinking about eating these. (He tried just a few seconds later). We were so glad that Maddox had someone older to "help" him get down the aisle. They lost the other flower girl at the beginning. Maddox did so good though, such a big boy!! He wanted to go and stand by "Heaf," but I pulled him aside to sit with us.
We are so proud of our handsome little man.
I just love seeing his little face when he is looking at things.
Is he really this big?
I love this one of Maddox playing with Hollee. He had so much fun playing with Hollee and Sambo. They were baby free for most of the weekend, so Maddox got some extra attention.
Getting ready to practice going down the aisle!

11 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Love the wedding pics... oh can't wait to hear about it all! He looks precious! I want to lick that noman cookie! Oh it looks soo yummy and like crystals on it? MMM! Miss you! You looked great at the wedding. I love your dress or shirt and that it matched Maddox. Pretty You! :) Love!

Grow with Griffin said...

Maddox- you look so handsome all grown up in your tux! I am so glad he did such a great job with those rings and did not eat them :)

jaymie said...

great pics!! He is so handsome and big!!

ED AND MARILYN said...

I think he is possibly the cutest ring bearer ever! I have been waiting for the new pictures. I'm glad he did such a good job. tux. He really looks like such a big boy in his tux, and we're very glad he didn't try to eat the rings! LOL

Give him a big hug from Grammy and Pop

The Blakes said...

O MY! HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!

Melanie said...

oh...my goodness. he's so adorable

Kylea Hapka said...

He's so darn cute! I wish we could've been there to see him in all his ring bearing glory!

Sheila Hilton said...

There are some more pics on this website - www.marcelainphotography.blogspot.com - there is a video with the kids.

Cara said...

He is so cute!! And I LOVE that dress!!!

Amber Rader said...

Where are pictures of the new house? I'm waiting patiently :)

allyo said...

Update your darn blog and show me some pictures of your BEAUTIFUL house!!!!!!!!!!!