February 23, 2009

Excuses times 1000!

All joking aside, I really do have about 1,000 excuses of why I have not blogged in over a month. It has been CRAZY around here. I feel like we are finally getting somewhat settled in our new house. I really don't think it feels like home just yet. The walls are still a little too bare for my taste, but I'm working on it. There is only so much I can do with a two year old during the day, as far as decorating goes. We are LOVING our new home and the space though!!! I have not taken any pictures of the inside yet since we have moved our stuff in here. I promise to get around to it some time in March. If that is too long of a wait, we love having visitors! In the mean time, here are a couple of pics of the outside of the house. I also have thrown in some extremely random pictures of Maddox that I have been meaning to post about over the last month or so.
We are finally in!!
My little ham! This was after Heath's wedding. We just thought he would be worn out and ready for bed. The kids never stops!!!
I don't get many pics of just us. I took this one myself. Please ignore the wet dog look...I wasn't going for it intentionally.
Mad's first Mavs game! Thanks Mr. Bill and Ms. Myra, he loved it!
This just makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it. Grammy sent Mad a pajama gram for Valentine's Day. He looks like the Grinch, and he was totally posing!
Just a sweet one of Mad ready for school. It was "P" day so he got to wear his pajamas. I promise that I don't send him like this every day. I save the pajama wearing for myself! Ha.

9 comments:

ED AND MARILYN said...

FINALLY! I have been looking every day for updates on the house and the cute little man of the house!! I like his "GRINCH" pj's. The other Valentine pj's looked too girly. The house looks great and can't wait to see the inside. Love and miss all of you. Give Maddox hugs and kisses from Grammy and Pop.

Amber Rader said...

Your house is beautiful :) And you even have a tree...how cute!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Ok you already know how I feel about your house! :) Fridge please? Oh and hutch! You don't look like a wet dog.. I actually thought you looked incredibly beautiful and I just love you with dark dark hair! Love your ham! Love you!

Kylea Hapka said...

Loved the update...especially the "Grinch" PJs and Maddox as a Chippendale's Dancer haha!

jackie said...

I am so glad that you finally got moved in. We can't wait to come and visit! Maddox is too cute. Talk to you later.

jackie said...

By the way, the front of your house is gorgeous!

Noe Family said...

I'm with Angie....I want your fridge, I want your hutch (maybe I could get the red one?), oh and I love your couches. I love your shower too. Oh, and your guest bedding is so cute....it's my bedroom colors. Hmmm, I like your hardware in your bathrooms too. Oh, and YOUR CLOSET!!! Should I keep going? Love you too!

the campbell family said...

Love the outside, can't wait to see the inside! Loved the pj-gram picture and the almost naked with tie pic - he is so funny! Love that boy (and his momma too).

Jamie said...

Please post more house pics... I want to see it! I'm not coming to Dallas until April, so I need a good preview now and I will see it soon! :) Love the pics of Maddox! He is too cute!