We don't have a baby anymore. We have a two year old little boy today. I am still shocked at how quickly time passes each year. This year with Maddox has been the most fun though! He has such a fun personality. I feel so blessed that God chose me to be his mother. There are so many things that I love about him. I love his sweet laugh, I love the way his smile can be seen in his eyes, I love the way he hugs and kisses me all of the time, I love how he gets so excited to see his friends, I love the look on his face when Rick walks in the door after work, I just love every little thing about him. (Okay, maybe not the snotty nose) :) Here are some pictures from his birthday today. I couldn't put ones from last year because they are on Rick's computer and I am too tired to move them. Just for memory sake though, it snowed on his birthday last year. What a contrast to the day we had today.
Maddox loved his birthday breakfast!
Last year, we wrote his name in the snow on our porch. This year, we played outside with water! He had so much fun enjoying the beautiful day outside today.
He was SO excited to blow out his candles and eat his cake. He had been trying all day to stick his finger in the icing, but couldn't quite reach the counter top. He tried every way he could think of though. It was pretty funny.
The rest of these pictures are completely out of order, but, again...I'm too tired to move them. These are just a few of my favorite pictures from the past two years.


16 comments:
Happy Birthday, Maddox!!
It looks like he had a fun day. I love the pics. Hugs and Kisses from Grammy and Pop.
Happy birthday little man! We love you so much and are so glad you're in our lives...I loved seeing all the older pictures, he has always had the sweetest smile.
Happy Birthday Maddox!!! He is so cute and I love getting to see him more now that we're at the same church :)
Forgot to tell you that I love the new blog design. Also, enjoyed getting to see all of you on skype today. Can't wait to see more pics of the birthday boy. Love and miss all of you.
Happy birthday Maddox!!! You are such a cutie!
We love you Maddox! Can't wait to celebrate with you!
Happy Birthday Maddox! I can't believe they are 2 now. Time flies!!!
Happy Birthday, Maddox!
Can't believe he's two! They grow too fast! Love all the pics! The one of you holding him in the hospital put tears in my eyes! Love you Maddox! Happy Birthday!
Ah, what a sweet tribute to Maddox Thomas! Those blue eyes!! We love you Mad. Here's to the terrible twos:-)
Oh Sweet Little Maddox! We love you so much. Some of the things that your mommy listed about you are some of my favorite things also. You are so precious to our family, and we look forward to watching you continue to grow into a little boy. We love you BIG Maddox!!
PS. Mamma...I love you too! And you new blog design!
Happy Birthday Maddox!
Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Maddox! It goes by so fast!! I remember coming to meet you at the hospital like it was just yesterday! We hope to see you soon to give you a birthday hug in person! Love, Leslie and Griffin
PS and I LOVE the new look to your page Shara!!!
He's such a cutie. My two year old just celebrated her b-day too. Love your house too. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment