Maddox had such a great time at his birthday party! We had a joint party this year with one of his best friends. Audrey was born one week after Maddox. They are in class together at church and at preschool, and they are such sweet friends! We just couldn't have their birthdays separate. I have tons of pictures, but I am just going to put a few since I am SO behind on blogging!
Thank you to our friend Denise for the awesome cake! She always does an amazing job.
This is one of the few times I actually saw him at the party. We had a bounce party, so he rarely showed his face. Such a boy!
Narnyn (Starlyn) and Nuncle Dave spent the day with us!
Our sweet boy is getting so big! I can't believe he is two. Of course, he reminds me daily how old he is now (by his actions). :) Thank you for two amazing years Maddox. You are always making me laugh. I love you so very much.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Maddox! Sorry we missed your party this year! Love those cakes by Denise! She is amazing!!
Post a Comment