I finally got around to taking Maddox to Dallas Blooms this year. We have missed it in the past because he was sick. I didn't get a ton of great pictures, due to chasing a two year old, but here are the few that I did get. We both needed a nap when we got home. Rick was laughing at me when he walked in and I was on the couch, but it is hard work keeping a two year old out of all of the flowers. He only pulled off two petals, so I consider that a successful trip! He fell several times and ran through the flowers a couple of times trying to chase the birds. It was so funny! We had a great time, and the weather was beautiful!! Enjoy our Spring pics!
Thanks Mel for taking this. It is one of my favorite pictures with Maddox! I love his sweet Mommy hugs.
This is how he spent his time there.
This is my favorite picture. Maddox was still in the wagon, so I could take my time. I love this spot. I want to take family pictures here under these trees! It is so pretty!!!
Miss Annaleigh toughed it out with the boys.
Cohen is so cute! He has the best facial expressions.
Caden was with us, but I just wasn't fast enough to catch his sweet face. Thanks girls for a great time!
3 comments:
Yeah for the updates! I love that little boy. Glad we got to spend sometime with you guys. We have really missed you!
Finally! I love the one of you and Maddox. The Mommy hugs are always the best. Can't wait to see more pics. Miss all of you. Happy Easter! Love you...........
Beautiful pics of you guys! I love the first one especially! We miss you guys- and now you live even closer--- let's get together soon!!! Love your new blog look, btw!! Miss and love you!
Post a Comment