April 20, 2009

I love this boy!

This weekend Maddox and I went to Fort Worth Botanical Gardens. One of my dear friends was having her bridal portraits done there, so we went to see her. I had never been there before, and it was beautiful. We recently attempted to get pictures at Dallas Arboretum,
 unsuccessfully, so I was hoping to get a few here. I could not be happier with the few that I got. I didn't take many since we were visiting Gina, but I love the ones I took. I feel like they really captured Maddox's personality.
"Wook Mommy, water!"
I just love this face!
This one is my favorite! He was so excited about the water fountain, and he was soaked by the time I was done getting pictures. I just love seeing the joy on his face!

4 comments:

the campbell family said...

That one picture could make anyones bad day into a great one. I love him so much, because he is SO happy and he just loves life!

ED AND MARILYN said...

I love the new pictures. He is so precious and his Grammy and Pop love him so......much. We loved talking to the two of you on skype yesterday. Thanks for the new post.

Love and miss all of you,
Grammy and Pop

The Blakes said...

He looks so cute in pink! Love me some Maddox!

Cara said...

Hey! I wanted to update the photo on my header you made for me. Can you tell me how?