Belated Post : )
Big Boys
Big boy underwear
and...
Babies!!
Yes, we have baby number two on the way at the Smith house. Most of you already know that since I am already in my second trimester! Sorry for the lack of posting the news, we have just been busy and I kind of took a break from blogging. I will try to get myself together and be more consistent. I am almost 17 weeks along now, this one has gone by fast. We thought that Maddox would probably be having a baby brother since that is what we know, but at our last appointment, boy parts failed to present themselves...so it looks like we will actually have to put a little PINK in this house now.
In Maddox news, he is growing like a weed still. He is so funny and makes us laugh daily. I think he has more personality than Rick and I combined. Most of the time we aren't quite sure what to do with him. Good thing he's cute. He is wearing underwear now! Yay for a break from diapers. I potty trained him at the first of July. I was determined to be done with diapers and I knew that he could do it. He did really well and it took me less than a week. Still had a few accidents here and there but he is now a pro! Crazy to think we are going to start all over again. We are excited though!
Ok, I'm so far behind that I am just going to skip all of the things that I haven't blogged about and put some new pictures on here. My friend, Doodle (a.k.a "Kristen Spencer"), took our family pictures in May. She is truly gifted with photography. She did such a great job, and these are just some of my favorites. I tried to upload more, but it kept messing up, so this is what you get for now. It was so hard for us to choose! Thankfully, we have the cd of images.



This last one just makes me laugh. This is our child! We asked him to show Doodle his boots and this is his interpretation of our request! Ha.
6 comments:
Well... "E" is for Excellent! Way to go getting back into blog world! Love it! Ok so you look incredibly beautiful in the pic of you and Rick. Your eyes!!! Love Maddox! He is going to LOVE a lil sis! I know it! :) Love you sweetums! :)
Welcome back! I need your potty training advice as I would LOVE to have Cohen potty trained before the baby gets here! Awesome pics!!
I've been waiting...forever...for an update. Lovesu seeing the pics, but I'll admit I cheated and looked on doodle's website :) You look beautiuful in those pictures and the Maddox is such a ham. Miss y'all!
Congrats on the baby girl! Girls are so sweet and fun--just like little boys!!! Check out our blog at http://riesadventures.blogspot.com
These pics turned out AWESOME! I can't believe this is the first that I have seen them! Y'all are too cute and I L-O-V-E the last picture!!!! It is my fav!
Congrats. I can relate. I am 16 weeks and just around to announcing it on the blog. How funny. I am excited for you all.
Post a Comment