Before I give Miss Berkley her big blog debut...I have to talk about my first baby. I really did not think I could love Maddox any more than I already did, but to see him with his baby sister makes my heart swell! He is so in love with her. I will be honest and say that it can be a little nerve racking at times, but for the most part; it is the most precious thing about him. He cries if she is crying and I won't let him go to her right away. He wants to help her and ask her what's wrong. He tells her he "wuvs her so much." He is constantly kissing and hugging her and making conversation. Today he asked her if she was getting ready to go to school. Too cute! So I say; my cup runneth over with love for my babies! I am SO very blessed.
9 comments:
So precious!
angie stole my word, so i second it!
The last picture reminds me so much of Maddox's baby picture. She is precious!
I love this kiddos!
I meant THESE kiddos!
So stinkin' cute! I can't wait to meet her!
AWWWW.....they are both such blessings! Love all of you so much!
Thank you for coming back to the blog world and making me melt with pics of hands and feet... awwww! Love it!
Shara, I just found your blog off of Alison's blog site and it is so cute! Your little boy truly is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment