April 16, 2010

Berkley Beck Smith

I am fully aware that my second child was born over two months ago and I have neglected to post about it. I am getting to it now, but not making any promises to update again any time soon. We have had our hands full with a 3 year old "crazy person" and a little girl that seems to be a fan of drama!! We sleep when we can and laugh when we aren't crying! Haha. We love our babies and can not imagine life before they were here!! Here are the pics that you came for : )
Berkley Beck
2-10-10
This was our first family picture. I think we have had one other one since. Ha! Pictures are hard to come by these days.
My sweet friend Tiffany came over a couple of different days to take pics of Berkley. I loved them all of course. I can't share my favorites because they will be on her announcement, but I love these too.

4 comments:

B said...

SO sweet!!!

the campbell family said...

your little crazy person is getting so big, and he's even more handsome now if that's possible. when i saw the post i thought "finally!", i can't tell you how happy i was to see pics of that beautiful baby girl! miss you all, one of these days i'll meet berkley and love all over her!

Kelli said...

Such pretty babies! Hope you guys are doing well.

ED AND MARILYN said...

FINALLY! Of course I love every picture! She has grown so much and gets more beautiful each day! We love our little crazy boy, and he's the cutest EVER!

HUGS AND KISSES TO MAD AND BERKLEY FROM GRAMMY AND POP. WE LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU