April 18, 2010

Cutie Pies

Here are B's one month and two month pictures. She is finally starting to be a little bit more aware of her surroundings. Maddox was so much more aware than she is at this point, so maybe she will stay laid back! (Fingers crossed).
Here they are in their cute matching outfits for church. I LOVE when they match. The other is an Easter Egg hunt that we had with my MOPS group. They had to match for that one too.

4 comments:

the campbell family said...

Goodness, she has grown so much from the first to the second picture and is getting even more beautiful. And Mommy looks great too!

campers said...

precious pics of that sweet baby girl!!!! I LOVE that chair!!!!!!!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Holy Cow...she has grown! I can't believe the difference in a month and I have seen the gal! She is so gorgeous and pics of her make me melt... please, please keep posting! I love all the pics of her and the one in the chair on her belly in green and black...GASP! Dear Lord, I need another GIRL! Love M's green eyes! Goodness you need to post pics... your children are beautiful! Love you!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, love their matching outfits!