Well we have survived the first three months and managed to keep our heads above water! I think most days I am barely making it, but somehow I get through with my sanity still hanging on. We had a recent visit to Cooks Children's Hospital due to some breathing issues with B. She is doing well now and we are thankful to be at home. She was only there a few days, but I don't ever care to go back there. I will post pics of it later. Many of the pictures were taken with my phone and I haven't uploaded them to the computer yet. Then there is Maddox...I think there are many more scary times ahead with that boy. He is fearless!! I turned to look out our kitchen window the other day to find him driving his four wheeler off the top of our patio table (which is bar height). Thankfully, God decided to give me a break, and the back of the chair caught him and the four wheeler and kept them from falling. All of my gray hairs have his name on them!! Ok, I know those of you that still actually look at this blog come for pictures so here are a few.
Maddox is going to hate me for these one day!! He is really into pretending to be a baby and play with all of Berkley's things. Rick and I just let him do it and laugh about it. These are just a couple of examples below. I promise that he has underwear on in the pictures. We can't get him to wear much of any thing else when we are at home. Less laundry for me too
: )
12 comments:
GET OUT! That last picture... HE WILL GET EVEN!
Oh my gosh! That last picture cracked me up! I'm kind of frightened too :) I see that one making its way into a graduation video someday.
I could NOT stop laughing at the picture of Maddox. Hilarious! Is Miss Berkley going to have blue eyes too? She is beautiful Shara!
SO cute...and yes, Maddox is going to hate you. HILARIOUS though!!!!
SO funny!!! Love it!!!
CLASSIC! I love it!!!
Just like Mad-Man, he is too, too funny! And maybe it's just me because I haven't seen him in so long, but he looks SO tall in that last picture. And B is getting even more beautiful, she's gonna be a knockout like her Momma!
OHMYGOSH! I can't stop laughing at the last picture! HILARIOUS! Keep it in a safe place, and use it when necessary to keep him in line later! ;)
Love the pictures of Miss B! Glad y'all are better!! Love you!
Yes he is going to kill you for that last pic! That is HILARIOUS!
Oh Miss Shara, that last picture absolutely cracked me up. So stinkin funny! This will be a perfect picture to show his girlfriend one day!!! Berkley is getting so big! She's sweet :)
He is such a character! And she is beautiful. Miss y'all!
Guys....she is precious! Congrats!!
Rick, its been forever, where can I call you at? I don't have your cell anymore. Or, call me at 325.480.4477. I'll be in the metroplex next month.
Congrats, again, guys...
lee & Stephanie
Post a Comment