May 28, 2011

Disappeared

Well folks, whether you like it or not...I have reappeared on the blog scene! I have taken a very long break from blogging for more reasons than I care to mention, but I have a refreshed page now to help motivate me to pick it up again. Also, I have had several comments along the lines of needing to blog again, and Rick saying I didn't deserve to look at other blogs since I did not update mine anymore. I am still working on the design a bit, and I have many pictures to share, but for now...I will just post one of my new favorites! Maybe no one will look at our blog and I can stop again! Haha, kidding. I will try and keep this thing up with our crazy lives!


My two most favorite little people before church.

7 comments:

The Keltners said...

I am looking my dear! Welcome back!

Amber Rader said...

I'm looking too! Love the picture :)

B said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you're back to blogging! :)

allyo said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allyo said...

I need you to update my header too! :-)

the campbell family said...

Glad you're back!!! Love that pic of those beautiful kids :)

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok so you know I LOVE the shabby pink! But even more the gorgeous kiddos in those frames!!!! OHH! How can you not blog about those precious things!! Glad your back... but being me and knowing you... you are going to have to PROVE yourself to me. I mean, I need updates. I need updates often. I need to read your heart and what is going on in the Smith house! I need at least one picture to keep me coming back for more! :) Ha Ha! Hee Hee! Just trying to motivate you! Now get to bloggin! What else do us mamas do? We need to feel connected to the world! :) Connect me!Oh and I do love you! :)